Announcements - View All
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- Payment Due At Time of Course Registration
- NEW CONTRACT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR APL MARITIME
Safety & Emergency Response
Fremont Maritime Services has merged its wide range of USCG-approved basic training and safety programs, including its renowned India Tango Marine Firefighting Training Program, into MITAGS-PMI.
It is extremely important to us that our customers receive the same great service that Fremont has been providing over the many years, and it is our intent to make this transition as seamless as possible.
The Fremont courses are now offered in addition to the Safety and Emergency Response programs offered in both our Baltimore and Seattle campuses.
The majority of mariners are looking for information on:
To alleviate confusion as to what is Revalidation vs. Refresher, please see quick explanation below.
- Revalidation – Required for all mariners to keep your BT and AFF certificates valid.
- Refresher – Only for Mariners that do not have one (1) year of sea-time within the last five (5) years.