Announcements - View All
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- Payment Due At Time of Course Registration
- NEW CONTRACT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR APL MARITIME
Maritime Course Schedule and Registration
There are numerous ways to find and register for a course utilizing this web site:
- Utilize the Course Calendar - located here
- Utilize the Jump Menu on the top right hand side of this page
- Utilize the Search box on the top right hand side of this page
- Utilize the Coures list below
Once you find the course you are interested in, click on the session date you are interested in and then 'Add to Cart'. You will be required to Log in or Create an Account before you can add a course to the cart. You will have the option to login or create an account at the individual course page, or you can click here.
If you are experiencing difficulties with the on-line process, you can select the courses you need and then fill out the form located here. Once you complete the form, e-mail it to the appropriate school.
After completing and submitting your completed form, an admissions representative will contact you shortly thereafter. For assistance, call one of the numbers below or click here to submit a question.
|MITAGS Admissions |
Toll Free at 866-656-5568
Main # at 410-859-5700, ext. 3246
Fax # at 410-859-5181
E-mail at Admissions@mitags.org
|PMI Admissions |
Toll Free at 888-893-7829
Main # at 206-441-2880, ext. 102
Fax # at 206-441-2995
E-mail at Admissions@mates.org
CHURES & FLYERS - C lick here
"On behalf of APL Maritime, I would like to express my appreciation for the presentations and support provided by MITAGS during the APL Maritime Senior Officer Conference held four weeks ago at the Conference Center at the Maritime Institute (Maryland). This conference was attended by over 80 permanent Masters, Mates, Chiefs and First Engineers of our fleet along with shore side support staff from both coasts of the United States and by all accounts was a tremendous success. Your support during the planning and actual conference ensured the successful results. Yours is a quality facility staffed with true professionals..
Brian Peter, Director of Safety, Quality and Environment (SQEMS)