Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Visual Area Modeling
Area Database Modeling
MITAGS-PMI employs a team of talented modelers which allow us to be extremely reactive to the customers quality and time-line requirements.
The Modeling department at MITAGS-PMI utilizes a powerful Visual Modeling Tool intended for the production and updating of integrated databases for simulators of the Navi-Trainer ver. 4000 family and higher. It is also designed for the planning of construction works at ports, research of depth models, and the modeling of navigational situations.
To learn more about our Visual & Vessel Modeling Capabilities, please see page 17 of our Simulation Capabilities Guide.
The video below clearly presents the level of detail that the Modeling Team at MITAGS-PMI can present.