Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Vessel Hydrodynamic Modeling
The team at MITAGS-PMI has developed an extensive library of simulated ship models; comprising vessels of different tonnage, dimension, and hull forms; including, container ships, tankers, ASD & Voith Schneider tug boats, gas carriers, ice breakers, fishing vessels, passenger ships, ferries, and special purpose naval and commercial vessels. Mathematical models of the ships and ship equipment, physical forces, and effects have been based on the results of research carried out by ship/tug Captains and hydrodynamicists and comply with the highest possible global standards.
To learn more about our Hydrodynamic Modeling capabilities, please see page 15 of our Simulation Capabilities Guide.
Below video discusses some of the advanced capabilities of our Modeling Team.