Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Maritime State Pilots Training Programs
MITAGS and PMI are the leading providers of State Pilot Training in the United States, and major suppliers for international pilot groups. Both of our maritime schools offer both standard and customized state pilots training programs. Many pilots associations also look to MITAGS-PMI for complex simulation projects related to channel design, berthing arrangements, assist tug execution, and operational research. An average of $1 million dollars yearly is invested to provide the very latest in maritime simulation technology.
In addition to custom programs, open enrollment classes are scheduled regularly. For availability, please visit the Schedule and Registration page.
* Please note that if you do not see a specific course that you are looking for on either MITAGS' or PMI's schedules, we may be able to accommodate your request. Please contact Captain Bob Becker, Director of Business Development MITAGS-PMI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MITAGS assists with the unique challenges for pilots in Mauritania's ports. Read more
“The greatest benefit of working with MITAGS-PMI is their ability to quickly develop relevant and engaging content for our pilots. In addition, the option of training at either their East and/or West Coast campuses, provides us with tremendous flexibility” Captain Douglas Grubbs, Crescent River Pilots