Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Maritime Research Reporting
The ship and tug simulators offer both video and audio recording systems that include digital screen capture and a full recording capability. The playback and recording features help provide documentation of the training and testing, as well as evaluation exercises. In addition, every action that is recorded can be re-played in real-time or fast-time and exported to assist in the reporting process.
To learn more, please see page 14 of our Simulation Capabilities Guide.