Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
If you are a Port Designer / Planner, Operation Manager, or Pilot Organization involved in or responsible for conducting waterway / terminal suitability assessment studies, we can help.
MITAGS-PMI, with over twenty years of maritime simulation experience, delivers an effective advantage to terminal designers, ship designers, coastal engineers, pilots and tug operators. Our in-house team of modelers and shiphandling experts can support you by creating solutions to some of the most demanding of operational challenges.
MITAGS-PMI Operational Research Video Production Example
To immediately submit a Request for Quotation, please click here and you will be directed to our webpage dedicated to providing you guidance as to what is necessary to receive a cost estimate.
For a selected list of our clients, please view our Client List. For more information on our maritime simulation and operational research services, please review our Simulation Capability & Facilities Guide and/or choose from the options available at the menu to the left or Contact Us today.
MITAGS/PMI … "The Leaders in Maritime Professional Training,
Operational Research, Port Modeling and Simulation Studies"
"The Breakaway made her first cruise into Bermuda on Wednesday May 15. All went very well and the simulation was very close to the ship in reality. The ship will return to Bermuda on Wednesday May 22, for her second cruise; all going well." Rudy Cann, Warden of Pilots