Announcements - View All
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- Payment Due At Time of Course Registration
- NEW CONTRACT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR APL MARITIME
MITAGS-PMI is a non-profit vocational training center for individuals seeking to enter the maritime profession and for professional mariners seeking to advance their careers.
We focus on providing the highest quality training using effective technologies and teaching techniques so that our students have the knowledge and skills to succeed in today's merchant marine. Please read our Mission Statement to learn more.
The primary goals of MITAGS-PMI include:
Providing training programs and individual courses to facilitate entry into the merchant marine at the support and operational levels
Providing training programs and individual courses to individuals already in the maritime profession that facilitate advancement within the merchant marine
Providing continuing education courses that meet the regulatory and industry demand for advanced training
Providing customized courses and related services based on the specific needs of companies, members of the IOMM&P, affiliates and other organizations that assist in solving maritime advancement, training, educational and safety issues.
- Our training programs are comprehensive and never lose sight of real world application.
- When you graduate you will have the knowledge, skills and confidence to do your job well.
- The latest technologies and techniques to maximize your learning experience
- Employer Relationships: MITAGS-PMI’s long-term relationship with regional and national maritime employers means that we can help students with the application process and keep them up-to-date on employment opportunities.
MITAGS/PMI … "The Leaders in Maritime Professional Training, Marine Pilot Licensing, Ship Simulation and Operational Research"
"The facility and staff were excellent in every respect from Registrar to Admissions to housekeeping to the facility in general. I would rate it highest in all categories."
Keith Fawcett, Acting VTS Director, Lower Mississippi