Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Additional Course Materials
"Before I took your class I knew basically nothing about these ASDs; I jumped on the tractor tug the other day and applied what u taught me and wham!! Pulled it off like I knew what I was doing!! Pretty cool feeling!!! Thanks!"
Capt. Rip Claunch
Z-Drive/ASD Tug Training (Z Drive/TTT)
To view our comprehensive flyer for this course, click here.
This course is primarily for experienced workboat officers that have little or no experience with ASD Z-Drives. This course combines lecture, simulation, and a comprehensive Z-Drive Workbook over a three-day period.
This course may be customized to incorporate company policies and procedures and / or combined with other training. It may also be taught offsite. For more information on how MITAGS-PMI can develop a “turn-key” training solutions for your organization, please call 1-866-656-5569 or e-mail Admissions@mitags.org.
Prerequisites- Mate or Master of Towing Vessels.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below