Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
USCG Assessor Training Seminar (ASSOR-TRNG)
The Shipboard Assessor's one-day workshop is designed to familiarize the deck officer (usually a chief mate or master) with the contents of the U.S. Coast Guard's manual "Assessor's Manual for Conducting Mariner Assessments" and techniques, procedures, and practices in conducting assessments on board ship. It prepares the attendee for acting as a shipboard assessor.
Prerequisite- STCW - Mangement or Operational Level Certification.
Suggested Courses/Skills- Minimum mandatory training to be designated as a "Qualified Assessor" by USCG NMC after 12/31/2017. See NVIC 19-14.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below