Announcements - View All
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- Payment Due At Time of Course Registration
- NEW CONTRACT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR APL MARITIME
USCG Assessor Training Seminar (ASSOR-TRNG)
The Shipboard Assessor's one-day workshop is designed to familiarize the deck officer (usually a chief mate or master) with the contents of the U.S. Coast Guard's manual "Assessor's Manual for Conducting Mariner Assessments" and techniques, procedures, and practices in conducting assessments on board ship. It prepares the attendee for acting as a shipboard assessor.
Prerequisite- STCW - Mangement or Operational Level Certification.
Suggested Courses/Skills- Minimum mandatory training to be designated as a "Qualified Assessor" by USCG NMC after 12/31/2017. See NVIC 19-14.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below