Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Tractor Tugs 3-Day Course (TRAC TUG-3)
The three-day tractor course provides knowledge and practical training in the theory, operation, and application of Voith Schneider and Z-Drive or "Reverse" Tractors. The course covers a number of areas in both the classroom and on the shiphandling simulator to demonstrate the capabilities and limitations of tractors.
Prerequisites- Master or Mate of Towing Vessels.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
This course may be customized to incorporate company policies and procedures and / or combined with other training. It may also be taught offsite. For more information on how MITAGS-PMI can develop a “turn-key” training solutions for your organization, please call 1-866-656-5569 or e-mail Admissions@mitags.org.
Select the course date from the list below