Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Tractor Tug 2-Day Course (TRAC-TUG-2)
The two-day tractor tug course provides the same knowledge as the three-day course but has less practical training in the shiphandling simulator. The course covers a number of areas in both the classroom and on the shiphandling simulator to demonstrate the capabilities and limitations of tractors.
Prerequisites- Master or Mate of Towing Vessels.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
This course may be customized to incorporate company policies and procedures and / or combined with other training. It may also be taught offsite. For more information on how MITAGS-PMI can develop a “turn-key” training solutions for your organization, please call 1-866-656-5569 or e-mail Admissions@mitags.org.
Select the course date from the list below