Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Towing Vessel Renewal Program (MOT Renewal)
This Practical Demonstration of competence (MITPMI-654) is primarily for Masters of Towing Vessels whose Masters of Towing Endorsements is either up for renewal or has expired.
This course may be customized to incorporate company policies and procedures and / or combined with other training. It may also be taught offsite. For more information on how MITAGS-PMI can develop a “turn-key” training solutions for your organization, please call 1-866-656-5569 or e-mail Admissions@mitags.org.
What You Will Learn
This program has been USCG approved to satisfy the practical demonstration requirements of 46 CFR 10.227 (d)(8)(vi)(A) for renewal of an endorsement of Master or Mate (Pilots) of Towing Vessels.
Select the course date from the list below