Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Tank Ship Liquefied Gases (LNG-TPIC)
This course (MITPMI-508) is intended to provide specialized training for personnel responsible for operating liquefied natural gas carriers (LNGC). The attendee will be provided with instruction, information, and experience relevant to their assigned duties. Classroom training is augmented with opportunities for hands-on application using the cryogenic simulator.
This course meets the training standards required by STCW Regulation:
Prerequisites- TPIC or Advanced Firefighting course.
Suggested Courses/Skills- See NVIC 22-14.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below