Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Additional Course Materials
"I learned way more than I expected. Excellent class." Elissa DeLoach, Deloach Marine Services
"Dynamic Presenter. Course covers a lot of material." Jeffrey V. Conopask, USCG
Successful Safety Management - A Practical Primer (CIW-SMS)
This 2-day workshop is a Safety Management System (SMS) practical primer and/or review to provide guidance on developing, implementing, and maintaining successful key processes within a SMS for continual safety performance improvement. Depending on the class participants, the following best practices and standards will be covered: ISM Code, ISO 9001:2015, and 46 CFR Subchapter "M.” This course is part of the QSE Solutions Continual Improvement Workshop Series™ and can be customized for organization specific SMS workshops.
This course may be customized to incorporate company policies and procedures and / or combined with other training. It may also be taught offsite. For more information on how MITAGS-PMI can develop a “turn-key” training solutions for your organization, please call 1-866-656-5569 or e-mail Admissions@mitags.org.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below