Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Additional Course Materials
"I learned way more than I expected. Excellent class." Elissa DeLoach, Deloach Marine Services
"Dynamic Presenter. Course covers a lot of material." Jeffrey V. Conopask, USCG
Successful Safety Management - A Practical Primer (SMS)
This 2-day workshop is an overview of important Safety Management topics. This course combines in-depth knowledge with a practical approach to provide a better understanding of the safety management system process.
All Sectors: This course meets the requirements of the ISM Code.
Tug and Barge: This course meets the requirements of the ISM Code and Notice of Proposed Rule Making 46 CFR Subchapter M, Subpart B—Towing Safety Management System (TSMS).
This course may be customized to incorporate company policies and procedures and / or combined with other training. It may also be taught offsite. For more information on how MITAGS-PMI can develop a “turn-key” training solutions for your organization, please call 1-866-656-5569 or e-mail Admissions@mitags.org.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below