Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Additional Course Materials
For information about sponsorship and/or to become a speaker at our event, contact:
Jon Kjaerulff at 206.255.8398 or email@example.com.
Subchapter M Conference (SUBM-CONF)
The Subchapter M Conference will bring together vessel operators, regulators, and auditors to compare notes about how they have navigated the rocks and shoals of the new Towing Vessel Regulations and how they plan to stay on course moving forward. The Subchapter M Conference is your opportunity to hear from industry and government experts as they discuss best practices and lessons learned and clarify regulatory confusion. Join us at MITAGS-PMI in Baltimore, Maryland, September 26 and 27, 2019
This is a must-attend event for anyone affected by the new regulations. Mark your calendars today and make plans to attend this industry-leading symposium
Stay onsite with us at the Maritime Conference Center!
Select the course date from the list below