Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Small Arms (MITAGS) (MSC-SMA)
This 4-day course is designed to certify mariners to safely, responsibly, and effectively employ firearms in the performance of their duties and is IAW OPNAVINST 3591.1 Series Standards.
The mariner will be given instruction in and will have to qualify on:
This course is required annually for annual certification and annual sustainment.
Pre-requisites-Prospective students must never have been convicted of a felony or any crime of domestic violence. Each student will be required to sign and attest that the above is true. Students must meet the requirements of:
Suggested Courses/Skills- MSC Required Course. Prospective students must never have been convicted of a felony or any crime of domestic violence.
Two days are spent on an outdoor range so students need to bring appropriate seasonal clothing and always consider rain gear.
What You Will Learn
What You Should Bring
Select the course date from the list below