Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Shipboard Medical Care (MED-SMC)
This four week course (MITPMI-455) is designed for licensed deck officers and other shipboard personnel. Attendees will learn to provide quality medical assistance and advanced emergency medical care to ship’s personnel in accordance with guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Transportation and the International Convention of Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW 95)
This courses satisfies the following STCW95 and CFR training requirements:
Prerequisites- STCW- Medical Care Provider (MITPMI-301) or equivalent.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
What You Should Bring
If required, MITAGS will provide this TB test and flu shot.
Select the course date from the list below