Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Additional Course MaterialsApproval Letter
Ship/Shipboard Management (SHMGT-CMM)
The Ship Management course (MITPMI-451) complies with the requirements of USCG NVIC 10-14 and the STCW Code Table A-II/2.
Course attendees will gain knowledge and understanding of maritime business practices, maritime law necessary to operate a vessel at the management level, crew training techniques, employee counseling and evaluations, safety and shipboard medical care. An attendee will be able to demonstrate an understanding in the following areas: Certificates and Documents, International Safety Management Code (ISM), SOLAS, Seamen’s Articles of Agreement, Certification and Training of Seafarers (STCW95), Manning and Work Hours, Vacation Holidays with Pay including leave and repatriation, Catering for Crews and on Board including Accommodation regulations.
Additionally, successful completion of CMM-SHMGT replaces the company required Vessel Personnel Management course for MM&P deck officers.
This course satisfies the following requirements:
Prerequisites- STCW-OICNW Certification.
Suggested Courses/Skills- See NVIC 10-14.
What You Will Learn
What You Should Bring
Select the course date from the list below