Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Search & Rescue - First Responders 1/2 Day On-the-Water (SAR-FROTW)
This 1/2 day session adds a practical complement to the 2-day Search & Rescue course for First Responders.
Note: The 1/2 day On the Water session cannot be booked without the 2-day First Responders SAR course.
Agency teams may use their own boats for this optional module. Boats may be trailered to the campus and either vehicle launched at The Gig Harbor Public Boat Launch, or launched via travel-lift at the Gig Harbor Marina & Boat Yard. If you wish to use travel-lift, we must know one week in advance to have personnel standing by. If vehicle launched at The Gig Harbor Public Boat Launch, please consult your tide tables and plan launch accordingly.
Prerequisites- Two day Search & Rescue First Responders course.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Should Bring
If you are taking the On The Water Module, you must bring your own PPEs (life jackets), and if you have agency-issued PPEs, please turn out in your uniform gear - train in what you have is the best practice.
Select the course date from the list below