Announcements - View All
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- Payment Due At Time of Course Registration
- NEW CONTRACT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR APL MARITIME
Rules of the Road (ROTR)
This 5-day course (MITPMI-431) is designed to cover the elements of Rules of the Road as listed in 46 CFR Part 10, and Table A-II/1 of the STCW Code. In addition to the classroom instruction and written examination, candidates will demonstrate proficiency in the tasks described in the U.S. Coast Guard’s Specifications of Minimum Standards of Competence for Officer In Charge of a Navigational Watch at the Operational Level on ships of 500 gross tons or more (ITC), as appropriate for COLREGS 1972 and Amendments.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
Select the course date from the list below