Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Risk-Based Internal Auditing (INT AUDIT)
This 2-day workshop will explore best practices to ensure systematic and disciplined approaches to risk-based internal auditing in order to evaluate and improve processes and management system effectiveness. It is designed for all sectors of the maritime industry and is geared toward shoreside and vessel personnel, seasoned and veteran auditors alike. This course combines in-depth knowledge with a practical approach to assist with auditor selection, retention, and performance criteria.
All Sectors: This course meets the requirements of ISM Code 1.2.2, 12.2, 12.3, 12.4, 12.5; ISO 9001: 2008 8.2.2; and OHSAS 18001:2007
Tug and Barge: This course meets the requirements of AWO RCP II.G.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below