Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Rating Forming Part of a Navigational Watch (RFPNW)
This 22.75-hour course is designed to satisfy the training requirements of USCG NVIC 06-14 and Regulations II/4 and Section A-II/4 of the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, as amended.
The goal of this course is to provide trainees with knowledge and understanding of the duties and responsibilities of a Rating Forming Part of a Navigational Watch (RFPNW), while in training under supervision to complete the necessary onboard assessments to acquire a STCW Rating Forming Part of a Navigational Watch endorsement.
This course supplements a period of required sea service of not less than 2 months, where trainees conduct related practical training associated with navigational watch-keeping.
Suggested Courses/Skills- See NVIC 07-14.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below