Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Additional Course MaterialsThis course is available "On-demand" with advanced notice at MITAGS and can be added to almost any course of study for more information please call Admissions 1- 866-656-5568.
Radar Observer Recertification - Night Course (ROR-1N)
The Radar Observer Recertification Night course (MITPMI-402) at MITAGS is designed to provide mariners with refresher training in radar plotting, navigation, and collision avoidance, and document the student’s demonstration of the knowledge, skills, and abilities regarding the operation of commercial marine radar in accordance with the training objectives. Licensing of Maritime Personnel. This course is designed for mariners desiring to renew their radar observer endorsement. It meets the requirements of 46 CFR 11.480(d) for renewal of a radar observer endorsement.
Prerequisites- Radar Observer Unlimited.
Suggested Courses/Skills- See NVIC 0214.
What You Will Learn
The course is taught in the evening and includes dinner. Class starts at 1600 and generally finishes by 2130. Class size is limited to ensure students have enough time to successfully complete the renewal process
This course satisfies the following STCW95 and CFR training requirements:
What You Should Bring
Select the course date from the list below