Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Radar OICNW Assessments (ROR-ASSESS)
These are the Radar Assessments for Officer In Charge of a Navigational Watch. These assessments are completed in the electronic navigation lab.
The assessments are:
OICNW-3-1A Set up and maintain a radar display
Students wanting only one assessment must complete the full package that contains the assessment. There will be no single, individual stand-alone assessments offered. We strongly suggest students take our full equivalent classes (list and link to our other classes) if at all in doubt of successfully completing the assessment. If a student fails any assessment in the package, they will need to take the entire package over again at full price, should they choose to try the assessment again. Because these are assessments ONLY, not classes, the standard PMI course failure policy does not apply to any of the assessment packages.
Prerequisites- Knowledge of subject required.
Suggested Courses/Skills- See NVIC 0214.
Select the course date from the list below