Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Additional Course Materials
Marine Propulsion Plants (MPP-CMM)
This course (MITPMI-272) is available to all 2nd Mates upgrading to Chief Mate/Master. This course is designed to give the attendee an understanding of the operation of remote controls for marine commercial propulsion plants, engineering systems, and attendant service systems. This course provides the attendee knowledge in the operation of Marine power plants, ship’s auxiliary machinery, and marine engineering terms.
This course satisfies the following STCW and CFR training requirements:
Prerequisites- OICNW Level Certification.
Suggested Courses/Skills- See NVIC 09-16.
What You Will Learn
What You Should Bring
Select the course date from the list below