Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Additional Course Materials
"Captain James Casper’s Pilot Preparation course is simply the best and most informative class I have been able to find to help me prepare for the Puget Sound Pilots exam of 2012. Jim is an experienced captain with the Washington State Ferry System, an experienced pilot who has gone through the Puget Sound Pilot training and has put together a course that is not offered to this depth anywhere else.Jim is currently a teacher at the Pacific Maritime Institute that offers many courses including ARPA, ECDIS, Bridge Resource Management and so on.Jim’s teaching style is very calm, detailed and friendly and he will make sure that you understand everything that is being offered. "
Marine Pilot Exam Preparation Course (Pilot Exam Prep)
This 5-day course was developed and designed by Maritime Pilot Examination Consultants, Captain Jim Caspers. It is designed to provide maritime pilot candidates with the maximum opportunity to succeed. During the course, students will have access to over 1,000 (one thousand) multiple choice questions that were developed specifically for Pilot Candidates that are preparing for their written examination. Please note this not an MMP endorsed or eligible course.
Suggested Courses/Skills- See Great Lakes License Prep.
What You Will Learn
Please see attached flyer (listed under Course Downloads) for specific topics to be covered.
Select the course date from the list below