Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Management of Electrical and Electronic Control Equipment (MEECE)
This 5-day, 40 hour USCG approved course (MITPMI-176) is designed to meet the Management of Electrical and Electronic Control Equipment training requirements of 46 CFR. THIS COURSE DOES NOT COVER THE ASSESSMENT REQUIREMENTS. The assessment/tasks will need to be done onboard. This course is designed to provide theoretical knowledge to support the tasks, duties, and responsibilities in managing the operation of electrical and electronic control equipment; trouble shooting; and restoring electronic control equipment to operating condition in case of malfunction.
NOTE: This course does not satisfy competencies required by STCW, as amended 2010.
Prerequisites- Mandatory for STCW Management Level Engineers after 1/1/2017. This course does NOT meet any Assessment requirements.
Suggested Courses/Skills-See NVIC 15-14 & 16-14.
What You Will Learn
By the end of the course the attendee will:
Select the course date from the list below