Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
M-Safe Towing Vessel Safety Training (M-SAFE)
Subchapter M requires Towing Vessel Operators and Masters to ensure the crews on their vessels have the knowledge and skills to operate safely and respond effectively in an emergency. This course provides a foundation in the safety and emergency skillls now required by law. This course is ideal for small companies, new hires and individuals looking to enter the towing industry.
What You Will Learn
Emergency Response (46CFR §140.420)
Occupational Health and Safety (46CFR §140.515)
What You Should Bring
Select the course date from the list below