Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Leadership for Shoreside Management - Achieving Zero Incidents (LEAD-MGMT)
This 2-day Facilitated Workshop is part of the Continual Improvement Workshop Series™ developed by QSE Solutions and covers the following sound leadership principles with interwoven case studies, robust discussions, and practical examples of proven business applications to achieve zero incidents and operational excellence. Topics covered include:
Values and Beliefs
Vision and Mission
Empowerment and Engagement
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Learn how to achieve Zero Incidents including zero customer complaints, zero safety and environmental incidents through key leadership principles.
Select the course date from the list below