Announcements - View All
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- Payment Due At Time of Course Registration
- NEW CONTRACT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR APL MARITIME
Leadership for Shoreside Management - Achieving Zero Incidents (LEAD-MGMT)
This 2-day Facilitated Workshop is part of the Continual Improvement Workshop Series™ developed by QSE Solutions and covers the following sound leadership principles with interwoven case studies, robust discussions, and practical examples of proven business applications to achieve zero incidents and operational excellence. Topics covered include:
Values and Beliefs
Vision and Mission
Empowerment and Engagement
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Learn how to achieve Zero Incidents including zero customer complaints, zero safety and environmental incidents through key leadership principles.
Select the course date from the list below