Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Leadership and Teamworking Skills (LTS)
The one (1) day seven (7) hour course (MITPMI-768) covers those areas of leadership techniques and skills pertinent to operational or entry-level professional mariners. Course information and presentations reflect academic writings and “real life” experiences of individuals who have been in positions of leadership and have been or are responsible for the success of the organization and the success of individuals who work for and support the organization.The Course further provides communications techniques and skills that assist and augment the individual in his or her efforts to become a successful leader.
This course satisfies the following:
Suggested Courses/Skills- See NVIC 12-14 & 13-14.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below