Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) (ISO 9001)
ISO 9001 is the framework that most Management Systems are based on. This workshop will help participants better understand key foundational principles and processes for continual improvement as well as provide a complete and thorough review of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard and how it applies to maritime organizations. In-depth facilitated discussions will include: meeting customer and maritime regulatory requirements, Risk-Based Thinking, Evident-Based Decision Making, Managing Change, Relationships with other Management Systems, and more.
What You Will Learn
Participants will learn what is new, what has changed and why with ISO 9001:2015 as well as understand key principles and benefits to develop/update, implement, and/or maintain their QMS to meet standard requirements, optimize opportunities for improvement, and address future needs.
Select the course date from the list below