Announcements - View All
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Additional Course MaterialsThis course can be taught at customer's location.
Hazardous Materials (HAZ)
This MITAGS thirty-five hour course provides general awareness, function specific, emergency response, and safety training related to the transport, stowage, and handling of hazardous materials / dangerous cargoes aboard vessels. This course includes training and instruction in the subject areas of:
This course satisfies the following STCW95 and CFR training requirements:
Prerequisites- None, but it is preferred that attendees have a USCG Deck Officer License or an equivalent background and experience.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below