Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
HAZWOPER - 24 Hour (HAZ-24)
This class covers the OSHA/Washington State training requirements in 29 CFR 1910.120(q) and WAC 296-824 for Hazardous Material Technician level responders. The course is designed for those individuals who respond to and assume an offensive role regarding uncontrolled hazardous substance releases or potential releases.
Who needs HAZWOPER? Employees who are exposed or may be exposed to hazardous substances and who may be called upon to respond to and/or clean up a release. This includes mariners who are expected to respond to oil spills from their own vessels. Once an individual has completed the initial 24-hour training, he or she must take an 8-hour refresher class every 12 months.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is held offsite in Seattle.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
Select the course date from the list below