Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Additional Course Materials
The instructor is the author of two copyrighted license prep study guides (“Writing the License:Hawsepiper’s Guide to Great Lakes Pilotage” and “Inland Mate/Master AGT”).
Great Lakes Pilotage Familiarization (GL-Pilot)
This course is a two day course that is taught by an active Great Lakes Pilot. The curriculum focuses specifically on the various aspects of the Great Lakes and specific items to be aware of when testing with the USCG.
Prerequisites- 1080 days of Great Lakes Sea Service.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below