Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Additional Course Materials"This course may be customized to incorporate company policies and procedures and / or combined with other training. It may also be taught offsite. For more information on how MITAGS-PMI can develop a “turn-key” training solutions for your organization, please call 1-866-656-5569 or e-mail Admissions@mitags.org."
Gas Carrier Terminal Course/LNG Shoreside PIC (LNG-GCC-TERM)
The course is intended to familiarize LNG terminal and shoreside personnel with terminal and liquefied gas tanker safety and cargo operations. LNG tanker types, design, equipment and operations will be described. Terminal equipment such as pumps, hard arms, gas compressors, vaporizers, heat exchangers, and shore storage tanks will also be included. The course was designed and written through the cooperation of the Maritime institute of Technology and the Gas Technology Institute.
Prerequisites: The attendee should have completed an appropriate approved fire-fighting course and an approved course on first aid. These courses are taught onsite at MITAGS and PMI.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below