Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Fire Fighting Combined Basic & Advanced (FF-BADV)
This course (MITPMI -125) combines the training for basic and advanced fire fighting into a convenient 5-day format. Also attendees learn how to develop and implement fire plans. Practical portion of the course includes applying techniques to fight live fires and to lead fire teams. The course meets all of the STCW 2010 and Coast Guard license requirements for basic and advanced fire fighting training.
This course satisfies the following STCW 2010 and CFR training requirements:
Suggested Courses/Skills- See NVIC 02-14 & 09-14. General good health and the physical ability to safely carry out rigorous activities during “live” fire fighting exercises. Fire-field safety rules require all students to be clean shaven in order to ensure a proper seal with the self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
What You Will Learn
What You Should Bring
Select the course date from the list below