Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Additional Course MaterialsThis course can be taught offsite and / or combined with other training. Evening session available.
Fatigue, Sleep & Medications (FSM)
This one-day seminar will assist attendees in understanding how medications, sleep patterns / disorders decrease situational awareness. Basic information on the sleep and fatigue will be discussed. Participants will review the effects of prescription and over-the-counter medications on piloting performance and fatigue. Additionally, positive and negative utilization of caffeine / energy drinks as a stimulant will be discussed.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below