Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Engine Resource Management (ERM)
This USCG approved (MITPMI-187) course is designed to meet the Engine Room Resource Management training requirements of 46 CFR and the "Engine-room Resource Management" knowledge, understanding, and proficiency of Table A-III/1 of the STCW Code as amended. This course is intended for engineering officers at both the management and operational level. The course combines lecture and discussion modules with practical application in analysis and critique of case studies.
Prerequisites- Attendee must hold a current license or rating for the engine department.
Suggested Courses/Skills- See NVIC 15-14 & 16-14.
What You Will Learn
Each attendee will be able to answer the following questions at the end of the course:
Select the course date from the list below