Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
ECDIS for Pilots (ECDIS for Pilots)
This two-day course is designed to cover the basic elements of ECDIS as required by international and national regulations, and the recommendations of The American Pilot Association. The course will include classroom instruction and demonstrations utilizing Transas NaviTrainer Desktop Simulation, NaviSailor 4000 ECDIS. The candidates will demonstrate proficiency in selected ECDIS and AIS tasks including ARPA integration and observance of proper Bridge Resource Management procedures.
Prerequisites- ECDIS, ARPA, and BRMP.
Suggested Courses/Skills- ARPA and BRM/BRMP are highly recommended.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below