Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Diesel Control Systems (DCS-1)
This course gives deck officers a strong understanding of the operation of typical marine diesel propulsion plants. This course is to be taken in conjunction with the Chief Mate/Master Marine Propulsion Plants course will allow the attendee to receive a MITAGS equivalency for diesel control systems. This course is 7-hours long and may be presented at the end (Saturday) of the MPP-CMM course or during evenings of the week the MPP-CMM course is presented.
Prerequisites- Attendees taking this equivalency course must be enrolled and successfully pass the Marine Propulsion Plants (MPP-CMM) course.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below