Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Damage Control (MITAGS) (MSC-DC)
This two-day course is designed to meet the Military Sealift Command (MSC) damage control training requirements. The course is highly recommended for all mariners. The information learned during the classroom sessions is reinforced in the application phase. Attendees perform as members of a damage control team to combat various types of shipboard damage, other than fire
Prerequisites- The student should have completed a USCG approved fire-fighting course (MITAGS offers firefighting courses onsite) or OICNW Level Certification.
Suggested Courses/Skills- The Student needs to have an understanding of shipboard organization
This course may be offered in the evenings after the MSC Small Arms Class. If it is offered in the evenings the class will span a four day time period. Please check with Admission on the start time.
What You Will Learn
What You Should Bring
Select the course date from the list below