Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing 1-Day (MED-DOT-DA)
This 1-day seminar of instruction is designed to provide mariners, designated as urine specimen collectors for drug testings, instruction in the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) collection procedures. The course also provides saliva and breath testing for alcohol. Both elements are accepted by the United States Coast Guard. This course is offered at MITAGS but customized versions are available, please call for more information.
This course satisfies the following STCW95 and CFR training requirements
What You Will Learn
A student successfully completing this seminar will be to do the following:
This training must be refreshed every five years per 49CFR Part 40.33 (e).
The seminar may be taught at your location. Please check with Admissions for details.
Select the course date from the list below