Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Additional Course MaterialsApproval Letter
Crowd Management (CDMGT)
This course (MITPMI-142) is designed for mariners designated to assist passengers in emergency situations. Attendees become familiar with lifesaving appliances and control plans, learn mustering procedures, and demonstrate the ability to assist passengers to muster stations.
This USCG approved course satisfies the crowd management training requirements for "RO-RO" passenger vessels and "other than RO-RO" passenger vessels set forth in Sections A-V/2 and A-V/3 of the STCW Code. Additionally, the course satisfies the safety training requirements of Section A-V/2, paragraph 3, and Section A-V/3, paragraph 3, for both "RO-RO" and "other than RO-RO" passenger vessels.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below