Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Crew Endurance Management Systems (CEMS)
This course is designed for maritime employees who will be introduced to the basic concepts of the Crew Endurance Management System in a 4 hour presentation that includes a discussion exercise in small groups, a presentation by the group in the classroom. The 24/7 nature of maritime operations (be they commercial, military or governmental) exposes crewmembers to a number of risk factors that can degrade crew endurance (that is, the physical stamina and mental alertness of the crew)
This Course was designed as part of a regional approach to a Crew Endurance Management Program for the Pacific Northwest Towing Industry. For more information on this regional approach, please contact Mr. Gregg Trunnell at 206 719-2801.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Students are provided with an in-depth Crew Endurance Management Workbook. The purpose of this workbook is to provide an overview of the CEMS system and provide tips on how you can improve your endurance at work and in your personal life. Succesful completion will quailify students for the USCG CEMS COACH designation.
Select the course date from the list below