Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Confined Space Entry (CSE)
The 3-day "Confined Space Entry" course is designed for mariners who have a need to enter a vessel's confined or enclosed spaces.). The course presents the construction, operational features, limitations and calibration of oxygen analyzers, portable gas detection instruments and colorimetric tubes. A confined space training simulator is used along with various other training devices so that the attendee gets as close as possible to realistic training in testing, entering, working in and handling emergencies in a confined or enclosed space. In addition, the class will also include OSHA CPR training.
This course satisfies the following STCW-2010 and CFR training requirements
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below