Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Conducting Mariner Assessments-CBT (CMA CBT)
You can sign up and take the course immediately by visiting: www.themaritimeacademy.com
This short, but effective computer based training course prepares mates and masters for conducting onboard assessments. Dr. Alice Barnes, Co-Author of Conducting Mariner Assessments written for the USCG, co-developed the course that this program is based on. This course utilizes role-playing scenarios to reinforce the strategies for conducting assessments and answers any questions on assessment requirements or techniques. You can access and sign up for this CBT here.
Suggested Courses/Skills- See NVIC 19-14.
What You Will Learn
Participation in our Assessor Training Course will provide successful assessment strategies and alleviate some of the concerns and apprehensions officers may have with conducting mariner assessments.
Select the course date from the list below