Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Additional Course Materials"This course may be customized to incorporate company policies and procedures and / or combined with other training. It may also be taught offsite. For more information on how MITAGS-PMI can develop a “turn-key” training solutions for your organization, please call 1-866-656-5569 or e-mail Admissions@mitags.org."
Bridge Resource Management for Pilots (BRMP)
This course has been approved by the American Pilots Association and is required by all pilot groups. This 2-day course provides the principles and practices of Bridge Resource Management. Topics covered include an overview of Bridge Resource Management, Situational Awareness, Communications, and Risk Management. While the course is directed primarily to BRM from a pilot’s perspective, pilot’s must interact with masters and watch officers who work under regulations and guidance developed by international bodies, national administrations and company policies. Pilot’s should be made aware of the demands placed on bridge personnel by reviewing BRM requirements for ships in international trade, while also understanding that best local practices may differ from such generalized guidance addressed to masters and watchofficers.
This course satisfies the following STCW95 and CFR training requirements
Prerequisites- APA membership and either Qualification as or Applicant to a maritime ships pilot association
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below