Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Bridge Resource Management - TUG (BRM-TUG)
This course is designed to review with the attendee the skills, knowledge and proficiency, at the operational and management level, to stand a safe navigational watch, manage an efficient and effective bridge and deck team, maintain proper awareness both in port and underway, manage the tasks of towing/barge handling/ship escort/ship support, and keep proper logs and voyage plans.
What You Will Learn
Through this course attendees will demonstrate “knowledge, understanding and proficiency” as appropriate in:
Select the course date from the list below