Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Bridge Resource Management - Great Lakes (BRM-GL)
This course is designed to assist professional mariners in gaining knowledge of BRM principles and proficiency through the practical application of those principles. Attendees gain instruction and discussion on the effective use of all available resources to enhance navigation safety. Emphasis is on the BRM behaviors necessary to achieve effective teamwork and how to minimize accidents caused by human error. The MITAGS Full-Mission Shiphandling Simulator is extensively used to apply techniques and behaviors learned in the classroom.
Note: This course does not meet the STCW95 or CFR training requirements. This course is customized for those officers serving on the Great Lakes.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below